Saturday, January 20, 2007

Last Days in New Zealand

......................................................................Spent my last days in New Zealand in Christchurch with Sanford. It was good to just chill out and take care of some things before I left, like selling the old car, she did me well, and I will miss her, even with all of her dents and missing mirror (got hit by a gardener while parked on the street, but got some $$ out of it, sweet). Last night partied with Sanford's Brazilian roommates which was crazy, they were loving singing along to some good ol Guns and Roses. I got some great movies of them, all good fun. Then went out to a couple dance clubs/bars in town, saw a good live cover band (like all the bands in NZ). Off to Oz, ready to burn up at the Open. For more pics click link: